Lancerquest Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alright lets try this.

Go down

alright lets try this. Empty alright lets try this.

Post  Spartan Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Ok well here we are again out a server. This is starting to get bloody annoying! I've sent nearly a dozen emails in the last few weeks to Odin with no response and the last pair came back as the account is closed Sad So here's the plan I'm gonna try now. I have just finished moving... again and am now in a major city again this means I have a stable connection that MAY support the server keep in mind I only have one computer and 2 roommates that are both avid console gamers (consoles are for wimps lol). So tonight before bed I will be trying to start up the server to see if I can run it from here! Please let me know whether or not you can see it! and how it' runs for you.
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

alright lets try this. Empty Re: alright lets try this.

Post  Spartan Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok it seems we're still having a few issues with the server. Thanx to Shrike for helping me iron these out. Apparently you can now see the server but are unable to connect. I'm not sure how or why that would happen but I'll keep working on it. Please be patient a little longer and we'll have it worked out
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Ok the server is up and working 100% now yay!!! Thanks Shrike for the assistance. I also have all the economy and banking stuff working Very Happy (no thanks to bob there j/k lol). Any way one thing to keep in mind is that due to a mapping error some systems will crash the server when you plot a multi system course through them. Unfortunately it crashes the server in such a way that the server program CANNOT restart the server at this time so if you crash it we're screwed until I can get to the computer and manually restart it. If it does happen send me an email or pm here and let me know so I can get to it ASAP. If I am at work though it means the server will be down until atleast 12:30 am mountain time (GMT - 7). So please please take care in this regard. Your co-operation is appreciated. Also if you need to d/l the mod you can do it here: http://www.moddb.com/games/freelancer/addons/altered-states
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum