Lancerquest Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big ships are shaking while flying with autopilot.

2 posters

Go down

Big ships are shaking while flying with autopilot. Empty Big ships are shaking while flying with autopilot.

Post  Joy Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:06 am

Hello.

I have bought a Galaxy-Class-Ship.
I fly to something (F2) or dock at something (F3).
If the target is a few kilometers away, my Galaxy-Class-Ship acclerates to 900 km/h.
But then it begins to shake to left and right.

The same is with other big ships.
Is there a possibility to fix it?

I use the version 138 of this mod.
And this mod is fascinating. ^^

Greetings, Joy.

Joy

Back to top Go down

Big ships are shaking while flying with autopilot. Empty Re: Big ships are shaking while flying with autopilot.

Post  Spartan Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:24 pm

ThAnks joy it is a known and not uncommon problem in many mods that have Capitol class ships and frankly it's one of the most time consuming ones to fix. A friend of mine just recently got the shake out of his mod's cap ships after nearly 2 years of work by 4 modders. Each ship has to be tested and adjusted individually and have their constants adjusted to get them to fly right. The downside is that many ships will no longer maneuver like they do now. Especially hard hit will be the star trek ships that move like the ships they're based on which for their size are very mobile

Last edited by Spartan on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misread the post)
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum