Lancerquest Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had to delete a character...

2 posters

Go down

Had to delete a character... Empty Had to delete a character...

Post  theshrike Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:17 pm

seems one of my characters had a severe case of 'vanishing powerplant syndrome'. I was in the aurora in Beta Pixidis system and I logged off. When I logged back on my powerplant had vanished and I could not move. I got Mr. Ed to come in and kill me so I could respawn, however I could not launch as I had no powerplant nor engine.
Deleted the characte and lost millions along with superduper weapons, shields, and a wonderful personality Very Happy
Hope you can use this info...
Bob aka bugpowderdust/theshrike
theshrike
theshrike

Back to top Go down

Had to delete a character... Empty Re: Had to delete a character...

Post  Spartan Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 pm

ok noted m8 don't suppose you could provide the ship type and complete/partial equipment loadout?
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Had to delete a character... Empty Re: had to delete a character

Post  theshrike Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:34 pm

I was flying the CP 180 Aurora bought on Quebec Station in Canada and if I remember correctly it was loaded with class 7 and 8 Gattling guns and I think class 9 Gattling turrets. I was also carrying a Photon Torpedo, uninstalled as there are no torpedo slots on the Aurora and the powerplant was a class 9.
That's all I can remember, hope it is of some help to you Very Happy
Glad to see the server up and running again and also I have some of the guys from here http://www.frag-force.net/ interested in the mod and they have become players as well.
Happy New Year, Spartan and see you in space.
Bob aka bugpowderdust/heat

Spartan wrote:ok noted m8 don't suppose you could provide the ship type and complete/partial equipment loadout?
theshrike
theshrike

Back to top Go down

Had to delete a character... Empty Re: Had to delete a character...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down