Lancerquest Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.38 wants and such

Go down

1.38 wants and such Empty 1.38 wants and such

Post  Spartan Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 am

Ok guys we're a really small community here so everyone should have some ideas on what they like. Please post your ideas on what you'd like to see in the next version of the mod. We can discuss them and I'll see what I can do.

Here's what I know will be happening so far:

1) weapons rebalancing. certain weapons are just too powerful and need a limitation put on them or just be restricted in sales period.
2)Functional Cloak. they're in the mod now but unfortunately don't work. I'll be finding out why and fixing it
3) Some bribes are being moved and with the licensing system the majority of bribes may be removed to provide a better/more realistic playground
4) return of the banking system (hopefully sooner)
5) Clan management system being built and brought into play
6) purchasable equipment storage system (no more wasting char slots on what is basically your hall closet)
7) purchasable ship storage system. Yeah buying and selling ships will totally rock with this.

Some other things I would like is someone with some skill with webdesign to come in and finish this site. We have a front page but I can't get it to be the default page lol! so if someone wants a crack at it let me know and I'll give you the access! Other things is an expansion of the forums to include mod development and all the good stuff we'll need to make the website and server mesh properly. Clan forums area and such!

On a side note my investigations along with mashur have told use that the dedicated line for the server may be.... ahem slightly more than we were expecting but we'll know soon enough
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum