Lancerquest Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guys guys guys I have to delete another character...the third!

2 posters

Go down

guys guys guys I have to delete another character...the third! Empty guys guys guys I have to delete another character...the third!

Post  theshrike Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 am

Again I cannot launch my character because of a lost engine (how the hell can one lose an engine when we cannot see them in our inventory) this time from Genovive in Omicron Mu.
So far I have lost three characters because of losing either powerplants or engines and usually after a server crash. This time I have no idea how I lost the engine because I logged off yesterday with it and logged back on today without it!
Do I have to start this character again?
Bob aka heat/bugpowderdust
theshrike
theshrike

Back to top Go down

guys guys guys I have to delete another character...the third! Empty Re: guys guys guys I have to delete another character...the third!

Post  Spartan Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 am

hmmm this is really weird as I spent a large part of today trying to duplicate this error without success. I have no idea what is causing it. We are trying to fix this problem so don't delete the characters send Fly a message and he can look at your char and put the item back on.
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum