Lancerquest Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Is the server coming back online or is it all ended?

2 posters

Go down

Re:  Is the server coming back online or is it all ended? Empty Re: Is the server coming back online or is it all ended?

Post  theshrike Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 am

Hi all,
just wondering if the server is coming back, if there is an update to the mod coming out, or if it is all at and end and so goodbye to altered states mod?
Would be sad to see it go, but all good things come to an end I guess.
Can you let all of us players know so we can make a decision as to whether or not we delete to mod from our folder.
Thanks all, hope to see you in space.
Bob aka theshrike
theshrike
theshrike

Back to top Go down

Re:  Is the server coming back online or is it all ended? Empty Re: Re: Is the server coming back online or is it all ended?

Post  Spartan Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:08 am

Sorry m8 I really can't say anything atm I've just lost my family due to irreconcilable differences. So suffice to say I'm really busy with personal stuff. Once I get that worked out I'll be able to make some decisions on the mod. I can say I don't want it to die though but I must make it a secondary priority for the moment.
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re:  Is the server coming back online or is it all ended? Empty Hi Spartan

Post  theshrike Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 am

Sorry to hear about the family stuff. Hope you can work it all out. My best wishes to you and let me know when and if the mod comes back online.
You can also contact me via my email address.
'Bye for now.
Bob aka theshrike/bugpowderdust
theshrike
theshrike

Back to top Go down

Re:  Is the server coming back online or is it all ended? Empty Re: Re: Is the server coming back online or is it all ended?

Post  Spartan Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Thanks m8. Good news and bad news on that front. Good news for you guys is I'm single, good cause it means i'll probably have more time in the near future to get work done on the mod. Bad news is I'm gonna be up in the air for the next while as I sort my life out... again. Hope to see you all soon
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re:  Is the server coming back online or is it all ended? Empty Server up and running!

Post  theshrike Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Glad to see you back!
Look forward to the future and lets see what happens with the mod!
See you in space... Very Happy
Bob aka theshrike/bugpowderdust
theshrike
theshrike

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:10 pm

thanks m8 it's gonna be good to be back. I'll be posting a new thread about the future plans I have for this mod and my life as they kinda go hand in hand. As always your input is greatly appreciated.
Spartan
Spartan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum